Wednesday 15 July 2015

July Mid Month Inspiration

Wow mid month already. That crept up.

Our July challenge can be found here and with a bit of mid month inspiration for you is Helen:

As you may have noticed, adult colouring books have become very popular recently, apparently colouring in is relaxing (something us crafters have known for years!) So with this is mind I took the Design Seed colours for this month and used them to colour in the floral design below. I enjoyed this challenge as the colours are not what I would naturally use with an image like this one.
When it came to the cutting out I left the intricate swirls as I was mounting the image on black, I simply coloured them in black and nobody would know they hadn't been cut out! The black card really makes the colours pop and I will now make a birthday card from this.







 

1 comment:

  1. Wow such beautiful colouring Kerry. Just love the brightness.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete