Welcome to April and our first month back after our little U turn on the challenges. I found this gorgeous image and it was love at first sight.
There are so many breathtaking items available in their shop. Please take a look you will not be disappointed.
So how does this inspire you? Is it the colours, the theme, the eggs, the wreath, the circle or something else? Show us your best imaginative projects by clicking on the link and submitting your entry.
There are new rules from this month:
- your project must be created during the period 1st April and 29th April 2015
- your project can only be entered into this challenge and 2 others
- we must be able to see clearly how you have been inspired by the picture
- you must enter using the inlinkz button during the period 1st - 29th April 2015
- you can submit a project using any crafts you like. We are not just about paper crafting
- you must HAVE FUN and ENJOY your crafting
The prize this month is a selection of blue flowers and the winner will be selected using random.org on 30th April and announced that day.
Here is what the design team created using the picture as inspiration
As soon as I saw the picture for this months challenge I knew exactly what card stock I was going to use. During a recent visit to Stamparama in Stevenage I spied the Graphic 45 pad 'Artisan Style'. The designs and colours are so me it simply had to pop into my basket. So you can imagine how delighted I was to see I had to use the papers and not just sit stroking them (you so know you do that too!) Anyway on the back cover of the pad are templates for tags and for this pocket envelope. So using the template I made the pocket and decorated it with images from the other papers. Using a edge punch I made a platform for the peacocks to stand on. I then used 3 punches to make a flower with matching paper, a leaf punch and finished it off by adding a self adhesive pearl. I am going to fill this with mini eggs for my mam for Easter.