Tuesday 1 December 2015

December Challenge


Welcome to December.  Our challenge to you this month is non traditional Christmas.  By that we mean not using any traditional colours so we don't want to see any red, green or gold but we want to see Christmas projects.

For this month only the rules about how many other challenges can be entered have been relaxed so you can enter as many other challenges and still be included in our prize draw at the end of the month.  The prize this month is a mixed selection of craft flowers.

To enter please use the inlinkz button below.  Your project must be a Christmas project and it can't include any red, green or gold at all.  It must be completed during the month of December 2015.

I made some crocheted baubles which are on sale in my shop. There is also a pre Christmas sale on at the moment if you fancy a bargain.






and here is what the design team created:

                                                                  Astrid

I used a craft colored background and some blue colors for this cute photo of my son and nephew. Christmas colors doesn't have to be red, green or gold I think, just like my tree.



I was inspired to scrap about Christmas weather ... I want snow this year ... at 20*C I don't see it happening ... but we can always dream right???

Cream, blue, purple, pinks and a bit of silver!!!


Lisa

I really wanted to use colors you would NEVER think of for Christmas. Kraft, black, gunmetal, teal.  I love how these cards came out so much I'm thinking of adding two more to make a set.




1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Your baubles are so pretty - I love the non-traditional colours! Your DT projects are gorgeous - I like the beautiful layouts! So sorry I haven't been around as I haven't had much mojo so I haven't been crafting or blogging much. Slowly getting it back so I am hoping to join you this month. I usually stick to the traditional red and green but lately I've been enjoying some non-traditional colour combos. I will be back later this month. Thank you for a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete