Sunday 1 April 2012

April Challenge

Welcome to April.

Our challenge to you this month is simply to use  pastel  colours.  The inspiration is the colours not the picture this month.



There is a prize of the following selection of flowers and embellishments for one winner chosen at random from all the entries fulfilling the criteria for entry.  Only three entries maximum allowed per person, you must complete your project in the month of April 2012, no backdated entries, you must link your actual entry via the inlinkz tool below (please don't just link to your blog - it needs to be the actual entry). International entrants welcome.  Entry is open until 23:59 GMT on 30th April and a winner will be chosen shortly after then.  Good luck everybody.



Here is what our design team have created:

These two lovelies are now 23 and 21 (my niece and nephew). I love using a rainbow of colour and I think pastels really lend themselves to this too.

Kevin
Easter Wishes

I made some felt flowers and some keyrings.  I have a tutorial over on my blog for the felt flowers 




I couldn't resist a knitted pastel egg this month!!! My little boy (2.5years) is obsessed with eggs, so i'm trying to make a whole lot of mixed crocheted and knitted eggs for him for easter :D

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App








3 comments:

  1. love the variety of projects using these lovely pastel colors! =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and fun challenge - gorgeous colours to work with.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration. Love these pastels. Gloria

    Visit my blog – Would love to have new members.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete