Wednesday 1 July 2015

July Challenge

Welcome to July

I've gone with this wonderful palette from Design Seeds for July



As always your rules are as follows:

your project must be created during the period 1st July and 30th July 2015

  • your project can only be entered into this challenge and 2 others
  • we must be able to see clearly how you have been inspired by the picture
  • you must enter using the inlinkz button during the period 1st - 30th July 2015
  • you can submit a project using any crafts you like. We are not just about paper crafting
  • you must HAVE FUN and ENJOY your crafting




  • Here is how our design team were inspired by the colours and the picture

    I simply adore the colour choice for this months inspiration. I had this beautiful photograph of Mel (who is a friends daughter) that I  knew would be the perfect fit. I used paint, stamps, Copics, embossed card, Prima and KaiserCraft embellishments to complete this 12" x 12" scrapbook layout.



    Ahhh summer colors for this challenge ! Summer finally have start  here (in the Netherlands) with some crazy temperatures, we even have a heatwave this week. On the photo we had a hot summer day a few years ago and had some pool fun in the backyard!



    I, too, love the colours and image ... not a beach photo but a summer photo on my beloved island of Naxos!!! I hope my layout inspires you to create something!!


    Lisa

    All the blue in the photo really spoke to me as equal parts water and sky, so I created this card.   I felt like that sky would have a hot air balloon show going through it on a perfect day.


    If you feel inspired by the colour palette please enter via the inlinkz button below.
     
    PLEASE read our rules before entering. Entries can only be entered into this challenge and a maximum of two others.
    

    2 comments:

    1. Fabulous creations from the DT!xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you for the fabulous challenge and amazing DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      ReplyDelete