Sunday 1 February 2015

February Challenge

Welcome to February

I've chosen a palette from Design Seeds this month.

How do these colours inspire you?


This month is a just for fun month embracing what crafting should be about - having fun so there is no link but we would love to see your creations via the comments section. For some inspiration here is what the design team created:

The colours in this months challenge are right up my street so when my friend Lea asked me to help her scrap her photos of Paris I knew exactly what I was going to do. I have used lots of products and techniques and full pictorial details can be found on my blog.


Astrid
Difficult colors to use for me, but this photo of my stepdaughter let me use some pink and purple.


Shell here, with my creation for this month. I just love these colours & the flowers in the photo are just beautiful. So I decided to use both flowers & colours & ended up making this....I hope you like it!




Eleni

I loved the colours for this challenge and I was inspired to grab my art journal! The quote that I chose was inspired by the photo!



We will have some news for you later in the month about a different direction we are taking.

Chris / Doodle Pieces


 The main focal point uses my Original Asian Geisha Digital Stamp Design.
I colored her with a combination Bic and Sharpie markers

1 comment:

  1. I don't see a linky to share my card, but I wanted to particpate in the challenge, so here is my card:

    http://www.create-with-joy.com/2015/02/card-of-the-week-dream-girl.html

    If there is someplace else I am supposed to post it, could you please let me know?

    Thanks so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete