Thursday 1 December 2011

December Recipe

Welcome to the December challenge.

This month, being the month of those yummy Christmas recipes, we are having a recipe challenge and the prize is a guest design spot on this blog for the month of your choice.

It works like this - each design team member has chosen an ingredient in the recipe and you have to use 4 of those items in your creation.
Your choices are:
Kerry - turquoise (for one of December's birthstones)
Carly - Snowflakes
Melly - Kraft
Tiffany- Office Supply
Kevin - Ribbon
Jay - Buttons
Cathy - charm
Helen - Purple
Kylie - Paint

Here is what the fabulous design team have created:

Carlyann

I chose Snowflakes, Turquoise, Office supply (paper clip) & Ribbon


Helen
I have made a chipboard tag and used the following ingredients: Turquoise, purple, ribbons and a button. I used distress inks to achieve the background effect and then stamped my border and dandelions again with distress inks. Added some pealr bling, ribbons and a button to finish off.

I have done a 12x12 Christmas scrapbook page using Kraft as my base, turquoise, purple and paint:

Photobucket

Cathy
I used charms, snowflakes, Kraft and ribbon

Kevin
I have used, Turquoise, Snowflakes. Ribbon and a Button



I have created a 12" x 12" Scrapbooking Layout & used Kraft Cardstock, Turquoise Ribbon, Buttons & Paint



I used turquoise, ribbon, button and office supply (staple)

I used kraft, purple, ribbon and snowflakes


I used turquoise and Kraft cardstock, purple buttons, purple ribbon and a few tickets from a roll of raffle tickets as my office supply item!




2 comments:

  1. Great work ladies and all sooooo Different.
    Loved doing this type of Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the challenge and the creations by the DT are fabulous and inspiring. Thank you. Best wishes, Jill :)

    ReplyDelete