Thursday 31 March 2011

Reopening Update

I am going to be having a small amount of stock in the shop at some point tomorrow.

I had hoped to have a lot more but I am still waiting for some supplies. 

Tomorrow is also the launch of the new challenges and I want to leave the focus on that hence me telling you about the shop today.

So what is there going to be? - Well a bit of allsorts really.  I love knitting and sewing and have discovered crochet recently and I have a massive stash of yarn and fabric so there will be some handmade flowers but they will be mixed in with manufactured ones aswell so you get a good mix.  The first few lots are experimental and as such will be priced to reflect that.  I am going to maybe have them themed by colour, season etc.  Eventually I hope to bring you handmade accessories (ipod socks, headbands, hair clips etc etc etc). My mind is full of ideas but unfortunately time hasn't been my best friend since I decided to reopen.  I will take it one step at a time though and hopefully after another few weeks I will have more for you.

Here is a sneek peek at some of the things I have been working on

7 comments:

  1. OMG Kerry you are such a talented woman. Esp love the Crochet flowers.
    Good luck with all that you are hoping to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks great hun! cant wait

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, these look gorgeous! Good luck, Kerry, I REALLY hope it all goes well for you and that you have fun in the process. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely Kerry :) Looking forward to seeing more of such pretty creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, they look yummy! Love the yellow button one in the pic!! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo these are beautiful kerry! congrats on re-opening! looking forward to the big launchess tommrrow! hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo Kerry these are beautiful, I am already to go with my post all drafted x

    ReplyDelete