Monday 14 March 2011

Hey!! I'm Carlyann!

Hiya!!!

I'm Carlyann! also go by the name Carlz for short! I'm sooooo excited to have been chosen to be apart of The Craft Garden's Design Team! My mojo is working overtime!!! hehe!

Here's a few of my latest designs! As you can probably tell! I love colour! and all things magnolia!! haha!
I look forward to seeing you all for our very first challenge on April 1st!!!
P.s - If you have any questions about any aspect of my craft work please hop over to my blog Here! and feel free to leave me a message!! xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Stunning work as always Carlz!! Such gorgeous cards. All the very best with your new venture. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Carly these cards are AMAZING, i love your use of colours and your embellishing, you have a real eye for layouts too. Fabulous colouring as well. Beautiful cards
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work carlyann. Welcome on board xx

    ReplyDelete