Welcome to October.
Your challenge this month is to use autumn colours. Here are a couple of design seeds palettes to inspire you but as long as you use autumn colours please feel free to use any colour palette you like from wherever you like.
Please take a moment to make sure your entry fits our criteria rules (see below) as there are currently a lot of entries which don't qualify for the prize draw.
Our challenge rules are:
- your project must be created during the period 1st October and 30th October 2015
- your project can only be entered into this challenge and 2 others
- we must be able to see clearly how you have been inspired by autumn colours
- you must enter using the inlinkz button at the bottom of this post during the period 1st - 30th October 2015
- you can submit a project using any crafts you like. We are not just about paper crafting
- you must HAVE FUN and ENJOY your crafting
Here is how the design team used autumn colours
This month I made a tag using autumnal colours and lots of leaves!
Not a layout for me either, I made an Autumn card with my funny new bird stamps, and colored for the first time with distress ink.
I was inspired by the autumn palette as I knew that I wanted to make a layout with last year's Halloween photos!
I saw the colors and wanted to make Autumn flowers. I thought they would look good with a Prima doll, so I did her in fall shades and made a tag-shaped card to put her on.