Friday 1 July 2011

July Challenge

Welcome to July.

Do you want to win this selection of Prima goodies for my shop


If so then all you need to do is read the criteria for this months challenge and submit an entry.

In July there is a census of swans. 
More info can be found here about how they count them.

A couple of years ago we encountered some adolescent swans on holiday at Center Parcs.  My son was fascinated by them.




Your challenge this month is quite simply to use a bird on your work however you like.

**********************************
This is what some of the talented design team came up with:

Kevin












Also has candy for anyone participating in this months challenge!!

and your winner for June is number 17 which is Kathleen Mc with this beautiful card



Kathleen please can you email me your details to craftgardenshop@googlemail.com and I will get your prize out to you.









7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards everyone. Had to do this one as I love birds.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the story of the swans, and the photo is fabulous! there's still down on those birds, i can see how the little dude would want to be near them! your DT projects are lovely - each one is so different! thanks for the challenge, and to Carlyann for being my informant! first time here, and i think i'll be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ladies, first time on your blog, I hope you like my little birds !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT Creations and a great challenge (one with a difference I like it!) Not seen your blog before and I like it too! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet picture of the son and duck (swan) I just LOVE all what the DT did...very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks you for the "bird" challenge - it was a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun challenge..great projects by the DT!
    Valarie Florer
    priscillastyles DT

    ReplyDelete