Tuesday 30 November 2010

November Challenge

Welcome to November.

This month I have kept it very simple with just one photograph that I would like you to use as your inspiration.




The Royal British Legion have a Poppy Shop online and here in the UK paper poppies go on sale in the run up to Remembrance Sunday, Armistice Day or Veteran Day.  It is called different things in different places. We also have an Armed Forces Day here in the UK in June.

Your prize this month is a £10 voucher for use in my shop


*Edited to add*
The winner of the prize for October is number 25 which is Meda with this gorgeous invitation



Meda if you can email your address details to craftgardenshop@aol.com I will send your prize out to you.





1 comment:

  1. I am so happy!
    I never won a challenge or candy before.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete