Saturday 31 October 2009

November Monthly Challenge

The challenge for November is SPARKLE. (see the post below for the October winner)

It doesn't matter what you use - just a hint of sparkle or full on bling it up. I appreciate it is difficult to photograph anything sparkly.


Your prize this month is a packet each of the Raja and Sultan flower centers











To enter please click on the mister linky at the bottom of this post with a link to your entry.
Closing date for entries is 30th November and I will use random.org to select a winner on 1st December.


Entries can be any craft project - scrapbook page, card, altered art, knitting, sewing, crochet - whatever you like. I have done a scrapbook layout as an example.






I went a bit over the top with the sparkle and used raja centers, some stickles and a glittery thickers alphabet. I also used Wink Essentials and Violet Painterly Petals



Clickety click below to enter. Entry is now closed for this competion. Winner will be announced shortly.

3 comments:

  1. I've just found your challenge and it's for one of my favourite things too SPARKLE. Gorgeous page for inspiration, sweet piccy.
    Thanks for the challenge, Mr L has my entry
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must get out to my shed and produce something sparkly...my favourite kind off creation..Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I have jsut found your blog after looking on your website... hope I'm not too late and that you like my card.. it ssparkling with loads of glitter... i have added it to MrLInky
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete